Making a Complaint
How To Complain
We aim to offer you the best possible service; however we understand there may be times when you feel you have cause to complain. As soon as you get in touch we will do our very best to put things right to resolve the problem. If you need to complain you can contact us as follows:
- For new mortgage applications 0345 030 6253
- For new mortgage applications of £350,000 or more Premier Relationship Managers 0345 608 0853
- For product transfers and further advances 0345 901 3161
- Contact your Business Development Manager
Other Ways to Complain:
Write to us at:
PO Box 761
If we are unable to immediately resolve your complaint:
- We will send you an acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of receiving your complaint along with an update of who will deal with your complaint and when you can expect a response.
- If necessary, we will contact you to gather any further information required to assess your complaint fully. Once we have all the details we require we will issue a final response.
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) allows us 8 weeks for us to resolve complaints, but we will aim to resolve your complaint well before this deadline.
If you’re still not happy:
We're committed to resolving all complaints whenever possible through our complaints procedure. However, if the matter can't be resolved, when responding to complaints we always inform customers that they have six months to refer any concerns over our decision to the Financial Ombudsman
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
or Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk