1. Request details of your clients existing mortgage information.
You can find details of your clients existing mortgage information by signing into www.halifax-intermediariesonline.co.uk and selecting the Mortgage Enquiry option on the left hand menu on the homepage.
Please note, before selecting the 'Create Product Transfer' option on Halifax Intermediaries Online, please read the information below to see if you should follow our 'Budget Assessment' process for your customer's Product Transfer.
2. Produce a Mortgage Illustration
To submit an application with us, please follow the following process:
Where the answer to all of the following questions is 'No', you should complete the Budget Assessment form:
- Does the customer’s new or existing term extend into retirement (lending into retirement)? If
the customer is already retired this does not apply.
- Is the customer reducing the term of their loan on a capital and interest element of the
- Is the repayment type changing?
- Is there an element of Interest Only lending where they don’t have adequate repayment plans?
If you answer 'Yes' to any of these questions, you should complete the application using the full affordability form by logging on to Halifax Intermediaries Online and select Create Product Transfer.
The Mortgage Illustration will be made available online. You must accept the Mortgage Illustration to complete the application - you can do this in by:
- completing the broker declaration available on our website. When you have completed the declaration, please upload using Halifax Document Upload service
- having your client sign the declaration received with the Mortgage Illustration. You should upload this document to us.
3. Documentation and Case updates
You should upload any requested documents to support the application.
If you have not yet registered for the Halifax Document Upload service then please follow this link which will take you to the Halifax Document Upload service.
You will receive case updates by email. Please ensure that you keep your contact details up to date.
You will be notified by email of application updates and issued offers that will be available for you to view online.