Get your clients' properties protected with our buildings insurance, underwritten by Legal and General Insurance.
All our home insurance customers benefit from:
- Helplines - your clients can get legal and domestic emergency advice
- Replacement locks and keys if keys are stolen up to £750
Buildings cover summary*
- Up to £800,000 buildings cover as standard or ‘select’ option available
- Trace and access - the cost of tracing water or oil leaks inside the home, including damage caused whilst finding the leak, up to £5000
- Home emergency cover up to £150 for call out charges, parts and materials, no excess payable and no limit on number of claims.
- Accidental damage to underground pipes or cables serving the building, fixed glass and sanitary ware.
- Replacing lost or stolen locks and keys to the external doors to your home up to £750
- Additional options include: Extended accidental damage and legal expenses. Additional premiums apply
* Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
A standard excess of £100 applies to all claims made, other than in the event of escape of water where it’s £250. A minimum of £1,000 also applies to buildings claims for subsidence, heave or landslip.
Types of insurance available
- Tenants (contents insurance)
For details of the terms conditions and exclusions that apply, please refer to the literature.